@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 17, 2008

    Walking in the Light

    In September, I did a series called: Walking in the Light, which was a Sr. High series on 1 John 1:5-2:14. I don 't know if I am the only Youth Pastor on the planet that this has happened to, but for me this was the first and only time so far...I became so wrapped in the series that I wrote a 33 page devotional based on the study! It hasn't happened since (yet) and never before had it happened to me. I found out a love for writing that I NEVER knew I had. I mention this, because the editing of the devotional is almost done and tonight, I am giving a copy to my leadership team! I love it when God flips my mind out and drives me to do new things!

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Hey I want to see it whn it's done!! More power from HIM!! Wow that is so cool!