@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 6, 2008

    Communication

    All relationships can be made or broken by one word: communication. Getting married has taught me this over and over again. However, as a typical male, I sometimes forget to employ this new-found revelation on the importance of communication. I have been convicted more than once on my lack thereof and am making steps in order to communicate. You'd think a Pastor who preaches/teaches would have the communication bit down...well I don't but I'm trying to. So, if I haven't communicated with you in awhile, give me a shout by way of call and I will remedy the lack of communication!
    Also poor communication, not just lack of communication can cause things to go sour too, so don't be afraid to tell me when I've been a poor communicator, cuz that also needs work :)

    0 comments: