@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 10, 2012

    Fun Friday- Pittsburgh Dad!

      As  a Pittsburgher, there is nothing better than the Pittsburgh Dad to make you crack up!

      Every show gets me rolling, laughing, and repeating what's being said.  Needless to say, I'm a fan.

      The show has kind of taken a life of it's own and has gotten several people laughing as they watch. I was always curious as to how it all started and they recently posted the story on youtube.  On this Fun Friday, I took it upon myself to share the video with you...just in case you like me were curious as to how it all started! So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story of Pittsburgh Dad!  Oh and have a FUN FRIDAY!





    P.S. I am still in Mexico...I just scheduled these to come out...so keep following the Mexico blog at www.acacsmoblog.blogspot.com

    0 comments: