@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 6, 2009

    Ordination Papers

    I am officially done writing my Ordination Papers for the Christian and Missionary Alliance! It has been two years of reading, writing and filling out paper work. It has finally come down to just the tests. I probably shouldn't say "just the tests" because I am sure they are VERY hard. Yet I am happy it has come down to the final stretch after so much hard work.

    I thought it would be cool to put my papers up online...so I did. I put all 6 papers in one big word document. It is the size of a very small book (60 pages), so if you want to know more about C&MA theology, how my brain works on the theology or just want to read something on Doctrine and theology, please feel free to download my papers! I placed them on my Church's website. Just click the link below, find the document titled "Ordination Papers", click it and your computer will begin downloading! That document is hours of my time, so Happy Reading!


    GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD

    0 comments: