@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 13, 2008

    Traveling Light

    When I saw the title and the cover of Max Lucado's book: Traveling Light, I thought it had to do with light as in light bulb, however it has to do with light as in not heavy.

    This book is full of Godly wisdom about releasing burdens unto the Lord and all of the ideas come from Psalm 23. Max brings a lot of this Psalm to light for me. As I read what he says about specific portions of the Psalm I find myself saying more often than not: "I NEVER KNEW THAT!!"

    When I can look at a piece of scripture that I've heard numerous times and glean new insight from it, the way I have been, I get excited and overwhelmed by the Truth of it all.

    I have been truly blessed by this book and have received a lot from the Lord...check it out if you have time!

    0 comments: