@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, November 1, 2012

    Sleeping Buttons!


    I sometimes wish that God would've put "sleep buttons" on our kids.

     I mean, all you'd have to do is push a button and bam, sleep happens!

      How awesome, right?

      Well, at about 1am when I was thinking this amazing thought, another occurred to me:  There would be parents who would abuse such an amazing gift from God.  They'd always have their kids in sleep mode.

      I realized then that those irresponsible parents are the reason God didn't give our kids sleep buttons.

      So, here's to you you crazy abusive parents.

    My fist of fury wags in your direction for taking away child sleep buttons from our children!

    #fistoffury

    1 comments:

    Jen said...

    Your rant is one of a sleep-deprived parent. ;)

    (also, your captchas are really tough on other sleep-desprived eyes. LOL)