@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 31, 2009

    Read & Share Toddler Bible

    This is a GREAT Bible for young kids and is especially fun for Family Devotions!

    My wife and I recently had our first child in April and as we were thinking about what to use for family devotions with our little guy, I saw this book available for review. So I said I would check it out...boy am I glad I did! This is a great first Bible to go through. It has a DVD with 60 minutes worth of video on it and after each Biblical account, there is a fun way to make the story more interactive.

    In fact this Bible is so good that a Sunday School teacher could use it as curriculum and be alright. The stories are well written, the illustrations are fun as well as done with excellence. If I didn't review this Bible, I would've bought it. I may even buy it for my nephews and niece...it's that good.

    Here is the publishers description of the Bible so you have a "full gambit of information". However, I will say it is a GREAT resource.

    This new addition to the Read and Share TM brand contains 40 stories plus a 60 minute DVD including bonus features just for toddlers.

    The Read and Share Toddler Bible is a delightful way to introduce little ones ages one to four to God’s Word. Gwen Ellis’s engaging retelling of Bible stories along with Steve Smallman’s colorful art communicate God’s Word clearly to small tots with short attention spans. Stories from both the Old and New Testaments include all-time favorites ranging from Creation, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Isaac, Joseph, David, to Jesus’ birth, miracles, death, and resurrection.

    0 comments: