@marv_nelson

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 12, 2008

    In Pittsburgh...

    Hello all! We have arrived safely in Pittsburgh and have already seen and done a ton! We went to a family BBQ for about 1.5 hours, where we were given FREE food, then we traveled to the "Strip District" (which is NOT as it sounds, it is simply one large strip mall (an outdoors mall of sorts). It was a little late and most of the stores were closed, so we headed to the city, saw some sites as we drove, then went passed my old High School and went to a local mall.

    After we shopped 2 stores, I then took everyone on the Duquense Incline in which we were "toted" up a mountain in an old box car! We got to see the city begin to light up!

    After all that excitement, we headed to my parent's house, got some r&r and then sent the girls over to Hilary's parents for the night. OFF TO BED!! More news to come (if I have internet access that is!)

    0 comments: